No Panic Computing Inc., a Keating Group Company, is a revolution in how notebook computers are marketed, sold and serviced to small medium business professionals. Working in partnership with HP®, Intel® and Autonomy™, No Panic Computing offers a product that is fully integrated, pre-configured notebook and suite of backup, security and customer services designed specifically for the professional consumer in a convenient monthly operating lease, controlled and supported by a sophisticated data center strategy, not unlike the IT management of a corporate enterprise.
We currently have an immediate job opening for a Sales Associate. This exciting opportunity will be responsible for creating sales opportunities, and selling to a targeted professional market by creating awareness and interest in the small-to-medium business sector. Through consultative sales and individual needs assessment, your goal will be to focus on increasing sales and developing new accounts. You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong customer relationships including ongoing customer post-sales account development
- Generating opportunities through relationship building and direct sales
- Delivering valuable client product and promotion information about NPC product and services using a consultative sales approach
- Creating, identifying and elevating new or existing business/channel threats and opportunities
- Keeping management informed of ongoing sales activities through new business acquisition reports
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Penetrating and developing new vertical markets
- You are a deal closer and can address customer concerns and will use customer feedback for a consultative approach
- You have proven experience selling technology products and services to the SMB market
- You know how to grow sales and will be able to identify new sources of business for us
- You are self-motivated, results driven and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge
A post secondary degree/diploma or business experience equivalent is required, in addition to over 5 years of industry specific experience. Become part of a dynamic team that is setting the standards for an industry.
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources, No Panic Computing Inc., 25 Royal Crest Court, Suite 120, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9X4; Fax: (905) 479-0232; email: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.